Decorative Hero image

After Hour Emergencies

  • In the event that you witness suspicious activity or would like to report a main break, please report to the Pleasant View City on-call number (801) 547-7772. Suspicious activities include dumping materials, such as paint, oil, petroleum, grass clippings, pesticides, fertilizer or any other hazardous material into storm drains, streams and/or canals. Remember, we all live downstream.

  • For Emergency Police and Fire calls, please dial 911.
  • For non-emergency police and fire, please dial Weber County Dispatch at (801) 629-8221.