Development Applications Print E-mail

Board of Adjustments-Variance or Appeal Application

Subdivision (Concept) Application

Subdivision (Final) Application

Minor Subdivision Plat Application

General Plan Amendment Application

Plat Amendment Application

Preliminary Subdivision Plat Application

Conditional Use Permit- Existing Buildings

Conditional Use Permit-New Development

Zone Change Application

For questions on applications or the process for applications, please contact Valerie Claussen, Assistant City Administrator/Planner at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it  or by calling (801) 827-0468.